Clutch Release Bearing Austin Healey Sprite 948cc Midget MK1 Austin A30 A40 Morris Minor & more Important please make sure you still have the original 948cc motor in your vehicle many of these models have been changed to 1098cc & 1275 cc if this is the case you will need a different clutch bearing (carbon faced throw out bearing).
Clutch Release Bearing GRB101. Carbon faced throw out bearing (13mm depth)
- Austin A30 A35 1952-1960 948cc
- Austin A40 Farina 1952 on 948cc
- Austin A40 MKII 948cc 61-63
- Austin Healey Sprite MK1 MKII w/948cc
- Morris Minor & 1000 948cc 1957-1961 (6 1/4 clutch)
- MG Midget MK1 948cc 1961-1962
- Bond Bug 1970-1974
- Standard 8/10
Part No C3101
Alternate GRB101 Borg & Beck 46858 190-910
There are no reviews yet.