Sprite Midget 58-62 Rear Brake Spring Kit Early Models. This kit includes all the springs to upgrade and improve the operation of your rear brakes on Sprite MK and MKII models and Midget MKI. Plkease double check to make sure these are correct for your vehiicle. Not appropriate for later models
- Austin Healey 1958 to 1962 (to HAN6-20544)
- MG Midget to 1962 (to GAN1-13554)
- Kit includes 2 Upper Pull off Springs (Wheel Cylinder Side) AAA4778, 2 Lower Pull off Springs (Adjuster Side) AAA4777 and 4 Brake Shoe Hold down Springs (Beehive Springs) AAA4714,
- Kit is only correct for the early brake system with single action wheel cylinder with built in emergency brake arm
- Examine your rear brake cylinder to make sure it has the single action arm. We have also provided the vehicle ID number
Stock number SPG 8889
- Cross Reference 182-655, 182-660, 181-340.
There are no reviews yet.