– You may give us a call at 203-348-2226 Monday – Friday 10:00 am. to 6:00 pm. EST.
– You may order from our website catalog www.sportsandclassics.com. Products may be added to the shopping cart by selecting the product and hitting “add to cart”.
– All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We accept credit cards and debit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Checks via phone order only. Checks are accepted through phone ordering and may not be used for online ordering.
– Most in-stock orders can be shipped within 3-5 Days of ordering Monday-Friday 10-6 PM. We do not Ship on Saturday or Sunday. However if you are ordering a part that requires research this process could take longer. Orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Quicker delivery may be available for an additional fee but must be requested over the phone.
We are responsible for your new purchase until it reaches the post office. After that, it is out of our control. We recommend that you select USPS Priority or UPS shipping service.
In the case that your shipment is lost or damaged in transit; you are responsible to file the claim with usps. We are not responsible for lost packages during transit. We are not responsible for shipments sent to forwarding services or companies regardless of shipping service selected, if you place an order and your shipping address is a forwarding address you are responsible for contacting your forwarding company or service to locate your shipment.
We are not responsible for weather related damage or delays. Once package leaves our hands it is completely out of our control.
International Orders –
We are not responsible for any customs fees or shippers fees you will incur or for delays because of customs. We list items as “vintage car parts” and we can not change the value of the product shipped. We have no way of knowing if you will incur a customs fee. If you owe customs duties we are not responsible and you will not be reimbursed. We cannot track packages shipped internationally once it leaves the usa, we are not responsible for packages shipped to international addresses.
– Backorders will be shipped as available.
We accept returns of new and uninstalled products in resalable condition for a refund excluding shipping and handling charges prior to 30 days. This is subject to a 20% restocking charge.
All sales are final after 30 days. Sale/closeout items are not returnable. Written permission must be obtained before parts can be returned and a copy of this invoice must be enclosed.
Core credits are store credits only, not refundable. While the manufacturer may warrant the goods sold to the customer, Sports & Classics, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied with respect to such goods. Core credits will not be given to damaged or non-rebuild-able cores.
Make sure to package the products carefully to avoid damage during return and include all original packaging and a copy of the invoice and ship to our Connecticut address.
Refunds will not be issued for installed, damaged, incomplete, “Custom”, or “Special Order” or “Direct Ship” items.
If a return is due to our error, we will reimburse reasonable freight charges. We will not reimburse additional charges for shipping/packaging services. Electrical items are not returnable, i.e. switches, relays, regulators, starters, generators etc.
Please send Returns to: Sports & Classics, Inc. 1069 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902
Sales tax is paid if the ship to address is in the state of Connecticut or you pick up parts at our location in Stamford, Connecticut.