Vintage Style Speedwell Alloy Seat Built to Order. We’ve just introduced our new Buckingham Classic DHM / Speedwell seat. This seat is similar to famous 1960’s racing seat design. Originally created on a fiberglass frame, our new seat is assembled on an aircraft aluminum frame. Covered in leatherette soft grain vinyl. Your choice of 8 dramatic colors including; Sierra red, Carmine dark red, Doeskin tan, British Racing dark green, European Black, Bisque tan, Slate Blue and Midnight Blue. Your choice of piping color.
This classic seat design fits most sports cars. Including: Austin Healey , MG T Series, MG Midget, Bugeye and Sprites, MGA, MGB, MGC, Lotus, Triumph TR2 TR3 TR4 TR4A TR250 TR6. Check our measurements to see if one of our DHM Speedwell alloy seats will fit your sports car.
Matching interior panel kits available for some models at an additional cost. Contact for details.
Measurements: The base measures 17 inches wide with a total of 18 inches with cover upholstery. The bottom measures 15 inches from front to back and 17 1/2 inches when upholstered. 20 to 21 inches tall.
These seats will fit in most vintage British sports cars and other sports cars as well. However we suggest measuring your floor area as seat travel forward may be inhibited in some vehicles.
- Only seat currently manufactured on an aluminum alloy frame. Others use inexpensive fiberglass or small tubing.
- More color choices with the option to upgrade to real leather seating surfaces
- Choose your piping color. Matching or contrasting. Originally the piping is only on the cushion. Custom options available.
- Our vinyl has the look and feel of leather. But you have the option for leather
- Fits most British sports cars ( Note Austin Healey 100-4 100-6 3000 forward seat movement is restricted.)
- Morgan only fits some models please check measurements
- Seat tracks available.
- One of our purchaser have adapted frames allowing tilt action we are waiting for drawings.
- Vintage 1960’s – 1970’s competition styling. Not approved for current SCCA or club racing.
Price listed is per seat. Made in America Soft grain leatherette vinyl. (This has alloy frame note inexpensive fiberglass replica)
We can also provide panel kits to match for some models or extra matching material for those who wish to cover their own panels
Important do to the high demand and the construction of our beautiful fit allow 4 to 8 weeks
Note we do have the first production sample available for sale at discounted price. This is a single 1 seat only in the photo and is the experimental piece. Call us for details if you have interest.